PeakEasy is a gamma-ray spectroscopy tool intended for quick conformation and isotopic source reference. PeakEasy is designed around three isotope libraries bringing together several interactive spectroscopy tools into one package. Along with a comprehensive isotope library, searchable database, and a comparison spectra library, PeakEasy is able to load and display spectra data files from over 120 different file formats.
- Approximately 400 isotopes and gamma-ray sources in its libraries.
- Gaussian peak analysis engine with real-time fit results.
- Library tab displays; half-life, dose rate, curies per gram, parents, gamma rays, X rays, photons per decay, and decay modes.
- Utilizes Cambio.dll (from SNL) file converter to convert some file formats.
- Available to government affiliates and contractors only.
- No fees or license requirements.
Copyright 2006 (All rights reserved).