PeakEasy is a gamma-ray spectroscopy analysis and radionuclide reference tool intended to assist in the rapid radionuclide identification and analysis of gamma-ray spectra. PeakEasy can read and display spectra from over 200 different file formats. It can convert spectral data to several of the most popular file formats used by other analysis tools. Included in PeakEasy is a library of 500 of the most common radionuclides. PeakEasy also includes a searchable gamma-ray database (~30,000 gamma-ray energies), data on each radionuclide, a batch mode processor, and multi-peak area analysis tools. PeakEasy does not perform any automated identification.
- Easy and rapid energy calibration adjustments using slider bars
- Advanced calibration functionality with automated peak finder and polynomial least-squares calibration
- Batch mode processing (summing, file converting, appending, region-of-interest analysis)
- Displays GPS locations extracted from file (must be connected to the Internet for this option)
- Enhanced viewing and analysis tools for handling portal and search detector data
- Multiple Gaussian peak fitting with real-time display of fit results as calibration or region-of-interest is adjusted
- No fees or license requirements
- Available to US federal, state, and local government affiliates only (Others may obtain copies with specific user agreements).
Copyright 2006, 2013(All rights reserved).